Random Blog Open to find out whatever you want to see: Interview of Tusshar Kapoor
Google
 

Monday, April 23, 2007

Interview of Tusshar Kapoor


The Golmaal Kapoor

It’s not easy being son of a famous star, who was raved for his dancing skills besides acing in acting. But, it’s more difficult being a millionaire producer’s brother who runs a company worth God knows how much producing serials and Television and is known as First woman of Television. Despite of all this and initial criticism on his acting proweress, Tushar Kapoor has finally managed to carve a niche for himself. With accolades for recent comic roles and a Filmfare nomination, the boy has stuffed cake in critics’ mouth who voiced against him. Let us catch a few moments with Golmaal boy….

What have you been doing lately?
I’ve been doing well, thank you so much.. have been shooting for Dhol, Agar and Shootout at Lokhandwala. Then, I’ve signed on Ashwin Dheer film. There’s the sequel of Kya Kool Hain Hum, which we’ve been working on. I’m also slated work in a Balaji film.

How vocal is Ektaa about your criticism
I’m my biggest critic, but Ektaa does get sceptical. Normally, she’s controlled in her praise as well as criticism. She didn’t like Shart and Yeh Dil and always tells me to be careful about my choices. Early on, even dad (Jeetendra) said that I should start doing more films. Today he aggress that it’s important for me to do right projects.

Do you get bogged down by criticism?
It does bug me. I’m not one of those who’ll say ‘Oh I take criticism sportingly’. It pinches me, hurts me. I hate when I am not liked..but I’m not the one who’ll do nothing about it. I sit and take notice of what went wrong in a performance and why. I think constructive criticism is important for shaping up an actor.

Your sister is reigning queen of soaps. Has the thought of television ever crossed your mind?
Good suggestion, but I’m not interested. I’m involved in the company and attend board meetings and am aware of functioning of the industry. But there’s where my association with Television ends.


Haven’t you found your comfort zone with friends like Manish Malhotra, Urmila Matondkar and Sunita Menon?
That’s true. I never had friends when I came into industry. There are few friends I made in last couple of years and they’ve stuck with me.

Do you miss someone special in your life?
Frankly, I don’t, I’m too immersed in work to think about a relationship. And hey singledom has its own charm


Ever wished you were a superstar?
Of course, I desire to be one. But if it has to happen it will happen.

Being star sons Abhisekh Bachchan and Hrithik Roshan became popular from day one. You have a star pedigree too. DTespite honest performances, why is it taking time for you to reach to top?
I respect Abhisekh and Hrithik. They’ve worked hard and proved themselves. Success doesn’t come for free. I’m also working hard. The rest destiny will decide. I’ve long road ahead and I’m prepared for it.



17 comments:

Impressionist said...

Nice post bro.
Im not a fan of Tusshar kapoor and also haven seen any of his muvees.
I donno how good he is at acting,
but about Ekta Kapoor
YUCK *pukes thinkin bout ekta kapoor*
I think she should be banned from making serials!
gah! there are already many that will last a lifetime!

Peace & Love
JeeVY

AVIANA said...

Nice post!

It's good for me to learn of other bollywood actors besides hritik and john abraham (sigh). Anyhow, I was just stopping by to say hi!

Lisa

amna said...

hey, thanks for the visit! urs was one of the most encouraging comment :) thanks again!!

Sujoy Bhattacharjee said...

well there are actors and there are stars...not sure where Tusshar Kapoor fits,probably somewhere in between.

Aditi said...

tushar has not been able to give any good performance till now except in khakee (personal opinion), otherwise he has always been overact or kiddish..

Frank Marcopolos said...

hi, cool blog you have here. muchos kudos!

-frank

Shruti said...

Well , i only liked his one movie..Kya coll hain Hum..and Ya golmaal also..
Take care..

Klara said...

Nice Post! Bollywood stories always Interest me an so did this!

Princess Banter said...

Hey good one! I don't exactly know this particular person but I've always been intrigued by the whole concept of Bollywood and the industry. Surely there are much trials and tribulations being in it and being able to stay in it... quite found this post very interesting :)

Sharad Mathur said...

nice post.
tushar kapoor is a nice actor.

sharad

Amandeep Singh said...

No offence..but this Guy sucks man..big big time...He has to be the Loser guy of the industry..
and the Sis? Well I betta not comment on that lady
Lol..

Keshi said...

superstars..well Im one..in my family :)

Keshi.

Winged Fantasy said...

I do admire the guy for his acting or performance. But there is an honesty about him which is striking.

Good work Protege and finally I am able to comment on your blog. :-)

Cheers!
Meenakshi

Abhishek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhishek said...

i wonder why of all the people on earth including me... one would wish to interview tusshar kapoor and another would publish it on a blog...*sigh*

Caladrius said...

isse ye kyun nahi poochha isko actor banne ko kisne kaha tha...

Winged Fantasy said...

Arre, "NOT" disappeared from the sentence... I meant to say I "DO NOT" admire the guy for his acting or performance. But there is an honesty about him which is striking.

hmmmm ;-)