Random Blog Open to find out whatever you want to see: Biography of Gul Panag
Google
 

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Biography of Gul Panag



Gul Panag

The beauty who has recently won accolades for her performance in DOR is our star chosen to discuss upon.

Born: 3rd January 1980 at Chandigrah, India

Star Sign: Capricorn

Army family background and studied at various places in Chandigarh, Patiala, Ooty eyc.

Became famous when she was crowned Femina Miss India in 1993. She awed audience and judges by her cute dimples and apt intellect. When she walked the ramp in Miss Universe, she squeezed herself to final 10 at sixth place.


She stayed at par from camera and news for nearly 10 years. She stepped in limelight with a film in 2003. She was famed and loved for her work in serial Kashmir.

Filmography:

Dhoop (2003- Played widow of a soldier in Army played by Sanjay Suri. Impressive performance, Won critical acclaim but film didn’t do well on box office.

Jurm (2005): Short role in Bobby Deol, Lara Dutta starrer suspense movie which worked fairly on Box office

Dor(2006): Mind blowing movie with a tour de performances. Won all critical accolades.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by at my blog...and for leaving me a cute comment...hehehe...umm...had a great time reading your posts...and umm...i haven't seen a single indian movie...but i would like to watch those movies you mentioned...especially about this amazing lady "gul panag"...i'm always curious and interested about other cultures way of life...maybe this is a good start huh...even just in the movie? hehehe...keep blogging! ;;)

Impressionist said...

Yeah man!
I watched DOR!!
Amazing muvee! loved it!

Peace & Love
JeeVY

AVIANA said...

keep the updates! i like learning more stuff about bollywood actors!

Lisa

B said...

I saw Dor, and I absolutely thought Gul was amazing. She deserves the critical accolades! I quote her "Freedom comes with big responsibilities"

Anonymous said...

Dor was a nice movie...

Winged Fantasy said...

I loved the movie and loved Gul Panag and Ayesha Taakia in the movie... aur haan that guy too... what is his name?

Aditi said...

add up her pic also along with bibilography,, it seems incomplete without it...

anyway added u as my friend in my blog..

Cyberkitty said...

Dor was a good film, i saw it !

Jewel Rays said...

Hello..:)

thanks for dropping by my blog..

~Jewel

B said...

Thx for the visit.. :) and u r welcome again :P
As an undergrad in US, I have to take electives : history, philosophy, psychology and such... so I m jus tryin to gather as much as I can, to really find out what I am ... thats why those posts.. :)

Still Searching said...

Oh my God! Gul Panag won the Miss India title in 1993?!!! Dont tell me it was that long back!!! Its been 14 yrs!!!!!! It feels like it was just 4 or 5 yrs back!! How time flies!!

Nabila Zehra Zaidi said...

Dor was an amazing movie...and yes surprisingly Gul Panag did a very good job..!!

Amandeep Singh said...

My seniors GF is Gul panags real sis...thats what he says,,can u verify?
LoL

AVIANA said...

NEW POST PLEASE!!! You can't keep a girl waiting you know!

:)

AVIANA said...

Hey, where are you?!!!

lisa

Shruti said...

I had only saw her serial kashmir and thats was only 3 or 4 times...
And ya she is cute..

Unknown said...

@ to all Thanxxxxxx for ur lovely comments u r simply generuous in ur words to me and am sorry could write for time nor visit u as wasa away and will be on slower pace as am givin a big exam so wish luck for me thanxxxxxxx

diyadear said...

she is gud in dor.. but her she won the miss india at age 13???? r u sure abt that???