Random Blog Open to find out whatever you want to see: Interview of Rajeev Khandelwal
Google
 

Friday, March 30, 2007

Interview of Rajeev Khandelwal


KAHIN TO LEFT RIGHT MEIN HOGA.
This one has managed to be in news since his foray in Tele industry. First for being loved by girls for his sweet, innocent look, then for his on screen love interest Aamna Sharif turning in real love. Then be it walking out of Ekta Kapoor serial or making new ventures tabloids never left him. Huge girl fan following gave him Best Actor award in Popular category at recent award ceremony.
Let’s see what he has to say:

Q. You like to be in control of yourself, don’t you?
A. Yes, I don’t ever take a step which I am not convinced about. Why should I? This may rile some people but I’m entitled to my decisions and mistakes.

Q. So haven’t your some of decisions backfired?
A. Even if they have alright, I am not God. If I left my engineering college to do Bachelor’s in Chemistry at St Xaviers …or left Delhi for a career in Bombay…they were my calls. If I quit Kahinn to Hoga, my first popular show with Ektaa Kapoor or if I chose to do Time Bomb with Ketan Mehta which may not have been commercial success but may have took me ahead as actor. I am glad to have made those decisions.
Having said that, there are many small decisions, especially about my relationships were wrong completely wrong.

Q. Would you work with Ektaa Kapoor again?
A. Yes. I would. I’ve never had a problem with her as a person. The problem was mine, I couldn’t relate to Sujal of Kahinn to Hoga anymore. Unfortunately, I have very transparent, vulnerable face. If I am not convinced about something it shows. I couldn’t have carried on cheating the viewers. I would work with her for sure.

Q. What’s the plus of being star?
A. When my fans scream my name, when they turn up in droves to events I attend. And when cops let me go even if I have bumped signal saying ‘Saabji, meri Biwi aapki badi fan hai’

Q. Who’s your closest friend at work?
A. Aamna Shariff is my dear friend. Then I have friends at the club where I play tennis.

Q. Any plans to do the films?
A. Yes, definitely this year. I’ve got offers but never took them seriously.

Q. Do you believe in God?
A. No, I believe in karma. But you will find over 50 idols of different Gods at my house, these are from my fans.

Q. Any plans for marriage?
A. Definitely, I believe marriages are made in heaven. Maybe I will marry next week or two years from now. Who knows?


Q. Marriages to Aamna?
I don’t know. I love women. I know what I am looking for in a woman. She must be strong and yet gentle and sensitive. Will she be my equal? She could be better than me. She should be able to read my mind.

6 comments:

Aditi said...

Rajeev is too cute ... a sweet and dashing personality, i've met him at a function, a nice person... good interview...

Phoenix said...

i loove rajiv,he is jsut too cute for words...btw the interview was a real good one

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

//Q. Marriages to Aamna?
I don’t know. I love women. I know what I am looking for in a woman. She must be strong and yet gentle and sensitive. Will she be my equal? She could be better than me. She should be able to read my mind.//

Wise & nice reply!

Invincible said...

well..i haven't watched de interview..but u 'av put it in very good narrative!!

Aditi said...

i've posted an article on reservation, plz review it, it has become a major drawback of our country...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!